Thirteen rooms (2 on the lower level & 11 on the upper level) are available in the library for private or group study. Each room includes a 42" LCD TV with the capability of connecting to a laptop.
Study Room Guidelines
1. Augustana or Sioux Falls Seminary students and staff may check out keys or reserve the group study rooms. Check out period is up to 3 hours.
2. Check out keys or reserve rooms at the front desk of the library or by calling 274-4921.
3. Reservations may be made up to one day in advance; one reservation per day per individual. You will be asked to leave your cell number when making a reservation.
4. There is a ten minute grace period for room reservations. If you miss your reservation by more than ten minutes, the next person on the waiting list will be given the room.
5. Please return the room key to the front desk when you leave.
6. The Library staff is not responsible for personal items left unattended in the study rooms. Items left in a group study room past the time of the reservation will be collected and held at the front desk.